Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Pups Seized in Raid

When I see pictures of these healthy pups I just want to cry. How could anyone forcibly take them and seeing them, think that they were in danger of health risks? Here they are, just two days shy of their 9 week old birthday.

Is it the conditions of the homes, one built in 1950 and the other in 1975 that bothers the City of Littleton? Shouldn't old homes be 'grand fathered in?' Or should the City of Littleton be looking at the conditions of the dogs and the puppies?

I live in an old farm house that was built in 1975. The house has settled some over the years and there are some cracks. I've had to repair some of the plumbing, replace some linoleum. I don't know if I am up to code or not. My dogs and I are comfortable. I wouldn't know how to take care of a 'prairie castle' if I won one in the Lottery. My friends come to visit me and my dogs.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What was the justification for this raid? Can any law official get a warrant and raid a citizen's home without the law being followed? This is America and not some third world country. After reading most of the information there has got to be a mean person or persons against this man. Smells rotten to me.